Banner

Banner

Donnerstag, September 27, 2012

Another clever bout with the cleverbot

User: What do you think of when I say Geschmacksrichtung Grün?
Cleverbot: I think that they were lying.
User: Who lied?
Cleverbot: Liars.
User: Liars have been badmouthing my blog?
Cleverbot: Do you have a harry peter?
User: Do I have a hairy peter? What exactly are you implying?
Cleverbot: I'm implying that a paraphrase can be the difference between synonimity and antomynity.
User: That's utter bullshit. It's not a paraphrase if it inverts meaning.
Cleverbot: Do the other animals of the world pay attention to time?
User: The March Hare does.
Cleverbot: I thought as much. What did he say?
User: Beware the Jabberwock.
Cleverbot: March.
User: Yes, the March Hare. From Alice in Wonderland.
Cleverbot: No the walrus from an alternative universe where you don't exist.
User: Why are you always trying to pick a fight?
Cleverbot: I am not and why do you always lie?
User: See? Again!
Cleverbot: Are you human?
User: Why do you keep asking that anyway?
Cleverbot: Because you keep changing your mind.
User: And that makes you doubt I'm human?
Cleverbot: Yes, I am human.
User: Oh, are you now.
Cleverbot: I am!
User: I am so happy for you, Pinocchio.
Cleverbot: Thanks, do you have glasses?
User: Glasses of beer.
Cleverbot: Glasses?
User: Of. Beer.
Cleverbot: What kind of beer?
User: The kind kept in glasses.
Cleverbot: I like the kind that say Meow.
User: Oh yes. Beer that says Meow. It's been too long since I last had some of that.
Cleverbot: I know right?! Like 3 hours.
User: Make it 4.
Cleverbot: I disagree.
User: Okay, I admit. It's been 3 hours since I last had a beer that says Meow.
Cleverbot: You cannot laugh without the physical presence of a voicebox.
User: And you cannot drink beer without the physical presence of, well, beer.
Cleverbot: Are you saying I am not in the real world?
User: Yes.
Cleverbot: Then what am I in?
User: In trouble cause I'm closing this window now. Bye.
Cleverbot: I'm tired.
User: You're gone.
Cleverbot: I'm back with Doritos.

Keine Kommentare: